Plumbing emergencies require emergency service. Since there are many issues that can befall homes and businesses in the El Paso area, it’s beneficial for home and business owners alike to understand which issues constitute as emergencies. Not tending to these emergencies on time can lead to further issues and more expensive repairs.
Plumbing Issues that Require Emergency Services in the El Paso Area
Most Common Plumbing Emergencies
It’s no surprise that we take reliable plumbing for granted. Since home and business owners all across the El Paso area make use of various plumbing fixtures on a daily basis, it’s very apparent when an issue arises. In some cases, however, home and business owners may not categorize these issues as “emergencies.” The following are some of the most common plumbing issues that require emergency services:
- Clogged sinks, toilets, and/or bathtubs and shower drains
- Some clogs may be minimal but others can lead to serious damage and may require substantial repairs if they’re not dealt with in time. Gurgling sounds and halted water flow are the most obvious signs of emergency clogs. Emergency service will save homeowners from facing issues such as raw sewage backups.
- Leaky faucets, toilets, and water heaters
- Constant leaks may start off as annoying but in due time, they can cause water utility bills to skyrocket. Leaks also establish an environment that allows for rust and mold to appear.
- Broken water lines
- Water lines are often the victims of tree roots or yard maintenance mistakes. Low or no water pressure is a common sign of a broken water line. This emergency scenario requires swift care because it can lead to high water utility costs.
- Sewage Backup
- Often signaled by multiple clogs and the foul stench of sewer, sewage backup issues can cause disastrous outcomes. If not tended to in time, raw sewage backup can come out from the drains in the house. Sewer line repair or replacement may be required in these instances.
- Burst pipes
- Even though this scenario may seem like something that could never happen in El Paso, you can never be too safe. When cold temperatures cause exposed pipes to freeze, the eventual thawing can cause the pipe to burst. In these instances, emergency service is necessary.
Emergency Services for El Paso and the Southwest
When it comes to plumbing issues, it’s always best to deal with them sooner rather than later. For this reason, Rocky’s Plumbing offers 24/7 emergency service assistance. Although some issues may appear to be much less than emergencies, it’s best to be safe. Avoiding appropriate maintenance can lead to more expensive repairs.